SOS Prayer for the wife of an Evangelist close to my own biography

Koot van wyk (DLitt et Phil; ThD) Visiting Professor, Department of Liberal Education, Kyungpook National University, Sangju Campus, South Korea, Conjoint lecturer of Avondale College, Australia

Interview with Hope Channel on his publication The Fourth Dilemma (2009).

Click on this link to see my friend the evangelist in action:   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HavttDxk1Lg

hqdefault.jpg

Dr. Pieter Barkhuizen is an evangelist who worked for many years in South Africa, England and the USA in the function of an evangelist. Many people only remember CDB and Earl Cleveland, Charles Bradford but for me as a child was the designed opportunity as a highschool boy to get this young graduate from Trinity Baptist University as our pastor in Vryheid, Kwazulu Natal in 1973. He was an evangelist and conducted nearly 5 evangelistic campaigns in surrounding cities and our city increased with 24 members after two weeks of Biblia Bible Studies. I experienced all with exuberant astonishment and praises to God for His miracles of salvation. 

My wife SookYoung Kim translated his book The Fourth Dilemma 2009 into Korean and Pastor Kang of the hymn 489 in the Korean old hymnal was the proofreader for the Korean.

While you listen to him year, please send a special prayer for his wife since I just got an email from him saying that his wife Yvonne was bitten by a mosquito in the USA and contracted a month ago the Nile virus, a deadly virus. But our God is great and we can ask and send SOS messages on his behalf to Him to take care of the situation. Will you?