The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for the Master till He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 8, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: To love money and stop for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Managing for the Master till He comes.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 121 and for the teacher’s edition or Standard Edition, on page 78.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_08.pdf

--- 1  Timothy 6:6–10: “Now godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content. But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows” (NKJV)

---I know three families at least, four, that had sons who all became also pastors: Kim, Gi-gon professor, Kwon, Jo=haeng pastor, Gustav van Niekerk also a pastor and past president of the Orange-Freestate Conference in South Africa.

---Who is the fourth one. I read about a Calvinist after Calvin with the name of Heinrich Bullinger who became the successor to Ulrich Zwingli in Zurich, Switzerland. He married a nun and had seven sons and all of them became pastors! Calvinist.

---Are you a PK? But you love money? Did you leave your father and mother behind and church and Adventism to go into the world to look for the pocket only?

---And what now? Eating pork like the do out there, drinking like they do out there, smoking like they do out there, driving a BMW, my wife a Merc, my sons their sportscars…and what now?

---Getting old…without Christ.

---“Look at all this what I have built” said one famous king Nebuchadnezzar and true, he was quite a builder. There are texts discovered to confirm every word he said in Daniel 4. Not the Bible again, you say. OK. Just this, where is all the gold that he gathered? Where is he? We do not even know where his bones are!

---You have to dig in the sand to find him, his buildings and his gold and money.

---So where are you heading?

---Quo Vadis? Where are you really going?

---Is this not time to lay aside and search for true value the old time religion way?

---Is this not time to get back.

---Back to what? Narrow minded Adventists?

---No. To drop your own narrow-mindedness about God.

---That is the problem. Not them who worship God out there.

---You are the problem.

---So what should I do then?

---Wake up and turn around. Immediately. No delay. No wait until I am old and then I will go back.

---You can die in a car-accident! Case closed. All your things goes to others or will be destroyed. Your name remembered a while and then forgotten.

---But not when Jesus writes your name in His hand. Eternally remembered!

---Wow. That is not narrow mindedness. It is wide thinking. Right?

---Get back. When?

---Now.