The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for the Master till He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 10, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: To continue serving God after death for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Managing for the Master till He comes.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 122 and for the teacher’s edition or Standard Edition, on page 79.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_10.pdf

--- “For when he dies he shall carry nothing away” (Ps. 49:17, NKJV)

---All of us have been to funeral of rich and poor. Literally, as the lesson writer dr. Reid said, it happened. Nothing goes with the person. From ashes to ashes.

---So what are we to do?

---Plan carefully for our lives while on earth. What about planning carefully for what should happen to our capital after we are no longer there?

---Let us look at examples: some donate everything to the church.

---Some asked that books be distributed or pastors should be trained with it.

---Some send it to mission fields for building projects there.

---The lesson writer suggests to take care of your family first and the left over then given to the Lord.

---Family or loved ones? I have 63 cousins. I had 17 uncles and aunts. Nephews and nieces? Hundreds. So should I not focus on my wife and the Lord together rather?

---In whatever we do as we are still living, we should do for the glory of God.

---Why glory? Because God is involved with us continuously until the last breath.

---It is a fact. Is your heart pumping now? Do you know who makes it pump? You better know. Do you know who wish to make it stop?

---Maybe planning our testaments is not a bad idea.