Sin is ever before me. Psalm 51:5

ה  כִּי-פְשָׁעַי, אֲנִי אֵדָע;    וְחַטָּאתִי נֶגְדִּי תָמִיד.

For I know my transgressions; and my sin is ever before me.

Tamid means “continually” and neged means “before” “in front of”.

Think about it, if the sin is always in front of me, it is not in me. It is the environment around me that is always packed by Satan and his cronies. His agents, his disciples, his tempters, his temptations, his visual impact. His digital calling. His pop-ups distracting proper focus.

So what is the solution to someone that has Sin standing around him or her. Get away. Turn away. Switch off. Do not touch. Do not scroll. Do not switch on. Stay away. Do not go. Do not search for. Ignore. Change the route. Navigate away from it. Block it. Stop it. Pray for relieve, for rescue, for change around yourself.

David says he knows his “transgressions” pesayi. He knows that he did wrong with Batseba and the killing of her husband. Murderer and Adulterer and Offender in public eye and the prophet or God is standing in front of him talking to him about something he cannot deny. The moment of truth came for him. All of us needs a moment of truth. A dead-end street right in front of God. That is the best dead-end street that you can have. It is there for all. But people keep their hearts very hard. Refuse to look or allow religion into their lives. They frown on the Bible or God or Jesus and Holy Spirit, or Church, or Faith, or Believe, or Pray, or Sing. Cold is the attitude. Evasive the spirit. Like a dog looking for a way to escape to continue foolishness.

Wash me properly from my sin Psalm 51:4

הרבה (הֶרֶב), כַּבְּסֵנִי מֵעֲוֺנִי;    וּמֵחַטָּאתִי טַהֲרֵנִי

Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

Hareba hereb is a repetition of the same verb consonants. All the letters are repeated twice. It means in Hebrew emphasis or doing something very well or very thoroughly. Do not just wash me, wash me very very well. Do not leave stains of sin in my life like original sin Augustine and his followers are talking about, but “cleanse me” thahar-ni from my sin. If David has be washed and the sin is to be removed then that sin is in him. But the sin of verse 5 is standing before him. It is the same root. Hathati is in him to be washed off but hathati is standing before him continually. Outside and inside. Outside the devil and his cronies. Inside the dirt Satan has left behind after he was in control of the heart of the sinner. The memory that is dirty, filthy, bringing up images of temptation and sway for temptation. Of desire of the flesh that David was involved in. All humans, says Paul and Peter, are involved in desires of the flesh and they insisted that one should work hard that they do not rule over us. Romans 13:14. One should get rid of it. Ellen White said that all habits and desires need to be overcome and the character should be clean and perfection of the soul needs to be reached.

In sin did my mother conceive me Psalm 51:7

הֵן-בְּעָווֹן חוֹלָלְתִּי;    וּבְחֵטְא, יֶחֱמַתְנִי אִמִּי.

Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin did my mother conceive me.

In an area or environment of sin was David born and so all of us. In sin did my mother conceive me. It was not a perfect situation always when a son was born. The father of David and his mother is not blamed here. The environment of this world with Satan standing around is blamed. He does not say that when I became a foetus my mother gave me her sinful DNA and some of the letters spell out SIN. Some scholars teach that way. But that is not what the David means. He is not saying, I did what I did because I am what I am. Many people and Psychologists teaches their clients that they cannot help what they are and should accept it and live with it. Do not try to change. Nathan was not one of those pastoral psychologists. He came for changes and thorough changes.

Instead of Original Sin in us you desires truth in the inward parts Psalm 51:8

הֵן-אֱמֶת, חָפַצְתָּ בַטֻּחוֹת;    וּבְסָתֻם, חָכְמָה תוֹדִיעֵנִי

Behold, You desires truth in the inward parts; make me, therefore, to know wisdom in mine inmost heart.

God desires truth where? In the inward parts of the human being. Where did Augustine says the original sin stays and how long? Until the Second Coming of Christ Augustine feels that original sin will remain in the person whether he/she is saved by the Holy Spirit or not. Cannot get rid of it. Actually this original sin theory was a business trick to make people pay money to the church for the rest of their lives trying to keep saved. They had to keep coming begging for forgiveness and pay their money to the church for the service rendered by the Priest. Holy business. But that is not what God is seeking. David says that God is seeking truth inside instead of original sin. So David wish the Holy Spirit can be given him to tell him about wisdom in the innermost parts of him.

Washing by God makes clean whiter than snow Psalm 51:9

תְּחַטְּאֵנִי בְאֵזוֹב וְאֶטְהָר;    תְּכַבְּסֵנִי, וּמִשֶּׁלֶג אַלְבִּין

Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

The soap of those days should be used, says David, so that he will be clean and if God wash him, he shall be whiter than snow Snow is already white but if God wash him he shall be more white than that. Where is the stains and black spots of sinful tendencies and original sin clinging to the soul of David? How white is white if there is supposed to Augustine, Aquinas, Luther, Calvin, Cocceius, Voetius, Kuyper, Bavinck, Berkhouwer, still stains in everyone’s life even after the Holy Spirit started the washings? If original sin is expected to still remain?

Because sins are in heaven written up in books he asks for hiding of God’s face from reading it Psalm 51:11

יא הַסְתֵּר פָּנֶיךָ, מֵחֲטָאָי;    וְכָל-עֲוֺנֹתַי מְחֵה

Hide Your face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

There are books in heaven to keep records of all your actions, thoughts and more and David knows it. He asks God not to look at these books. He should not see how he did his deeds, how it originated, how he engineered it against the counsel of the Holy Spirit. Remember that David got the Holy Spirit when he was anointed by Samuel in the book of Samuel. So the Holy Spirit would advise him not to sin. But he went against the advice of the Holy Spirit. He wants God to use an eraser and erase all these actions out of the books of heaven. What about us? Do we need an eraser to remove our oops and wows? How much must be blotted out? Some or all? All.

The Spirit in him should be stedfast, nakon Psalm 51:12

יב  לֵב טָהוֹר, בְּרָא-לִי אֱלֹהִים;    וְרוּחַ נָכוֹן, חַדֵּשׁ בְּקִרְבִּי

Create me a clean heart, O God; and renew a stedfast spirit within me

David prays that the Holy Spirit will create in him a clean heart. He wants Him to renew a stedfast (nakon) spirit in him. Nakon is a very important word. When Satan was thrown out of heaven it is because he was seeking the makon of heaven. He disturbed the tranquility and equilibrium, the niche or stedfastness of heaven rule by his actions (Daniel 8:9-11). Where Satan is the nakon is destroyed. In one’s soul, in heaven when he wanted to climb up to the throne of God in Isaiah 14:12-14. He desired the makon of God. The harmony, the equilibrium, the stedfastness of heaven.

The Holy Spirit must stay with him Psalm 51:13

אַל-תַּשְׁלִיכֵנִי מִלְּפָנֶיךָ;    וְרוּחַ קָדְשְׁךָ, אַל-תִּקַּח מִמֶּנִּי

Cast me not away from You presence; and take not You holy spirit from me.

When you talk about God you are talking about the Father Son and Holy Spirit. Christ was Comforter I who came to earth to die in our place or Substitute death. Satan lost his death wish for us all. So He promised to send Comforter II to this earth and He will go to heaven to work in the Sanctuary of Heaven going through the motions that the priests of the earthly Kindergarten gospel display were doing before He canceled the earthly one on the cross. All described in Hebrews 7-10. The Holy Spirit works in and around us and is also God. So says Peter to Ananias and Saphirra in Acts 5 when he says in the first place you were against the Holy Spirit and repeated himself later saying you were against God. Sins against the Holy Spirit cannot be forgiven. And rightly so. Ever heard a small voice saying do not do this or that? And we do! It is the Holy Spirit. Even when people left church and became very bad, the Spirit is still around speaking, calling, asking, pleading, suggesting, hoping that one will turn around. Is that you? Better get back soon. So here David is asking that the Holy Spirit must not be taken from him. The person who the Holy Spirit is removed, is lost forever. Will not go to heaven but burn in hell. People say, that they do not want to have anything to do with religion and think that they will not burn in hell. Sorry the fire is coming. When he was asked if he wants to repent from his God is dead theology, the philosopher said on his death bed, no I will not. Foolish. The door was still open for five minutes before death until death!

Can you see the word “cast me not”? This word is a very strong word. It is the word tashlikani. The same root was used to cast Satan out of heaven. Lucifer the morning star who wished to climb up to the mountain of God and was cast down. In Isaiah 14, Daniel 8:11 and Ezechiel 28 the word is used in the context of Satan’s punishment for his rebellion. “Let me not be treated like Satan was treated when he did wrong”. Powerful. How about your life? If you do not change, you will be cast into a lake of Fire called Hell with Satan. It will be tashlik if you do not repent. Hurry up, the door is still open. 

Then will I teach sinner of salvation and they will choose God and be saved Psalm 51:15

אֲלַמְּדָה פֹשְׁעִים דְּרָכֶיךָ;    וְחַטָּאִים, אֵלֶיךָ יָשׁוּבוּ

Then will I teach transgressors Your ways; and sinners shall return unto You

This is David’s dream. And that of God. But not possible for John Calvin and all the Predestination AI faith suppliers by God in a selected way. If only some people are selected to have faith and others not, then it does not help David that he teaches sinners because unless they get the AI faith from God, then they cannot be saved. Right? How could John Calvin stay put on such a fatal wrong concept? How could he and his followers stick to TULIP? It is not biblical. James Arminius was correct and he tried to tell them at the Council of Dordt but they did not want to listen. They listened to Gromarus. Why? They did not want to go against John Calvin. David says he will teach any transgressors His ways and sinners will return to you. Why return? Because they may have been believers that went sour? Now they return when he witnesses for them again?

A will to be saved is necessary to be saved Psalm 51:19

זִבְחֵי אֱלֹהִים,    רוּחַ נִשְׁבָּרָה:
לֵב-נִשְׁבָּר וְנִדְכֶּה--    אֱלֹהִים, לֹא תִבְזֶה

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise.

David realized that it does not help to pay a lot of money for bulls to be sacrificed for his sins at the temple, unless he has a proper will to change. Christ provided everything and the Trinity did in the eternal covenant before the Fall in Ephesians 1:4 but even though the benefit is available to all not all will take it because not all want to take it. God respects the free will of man and do not want AI robots to worship him.

Are you worshiping God? Do you have sins to take care of? Did you wander away from God and need to return? Do you lack something in your life? Should God be given a space in your life? Are you willing to say right now yes, I am coming Lord? 

조회 수 2150
조회 수 2170
Missione ai tempi di Noè e Abramo
[레벨:20]kootvanwyk
조회 수 2183
조회 수 2215
조회 수 2220
조회 수 2227
조회 수 2227
검색 취소

[Hope Channel] [World Time] [Music & Gospel] [Factbook] [선교영상모음]

바로 당신은 하나님께서 사랑하시는 명 가운데 한 분입니다.

[04-27] Saturday or Sunday Worship ... new by kootvanwyk (8)
[04-26] Raamses II to Thutmosis III... by kootvanwyk (12)
[04-25] When scholars want to use ... by kootvanwyk (30)
[04-24] Advice to Adventists for... by kootvanwyk (91)
[04-23] More information on the ... by kootvanwyk (98)
[08-13] End of Trump is a paradigm... by kootvanwyk (3484)
[08-06] God's word is powerful by Urnak (3879)
[02-12] COLDEST WINTER by Urna (8701)
[08-06] What might have been by Mission (5942)
[05-20] Morning Dew Youth Church imagefile by 보리 (14580)